ENTRY DEADLINE: February 21, 2016 at 11:59pm EST
EXHIBITION DATES: April 8, 2016 – May 14, 2016
ENTRY FEE: $25
All artwork must be on paper, not exceeding 40 inches in any direction, created within the last 5 years, and relevant to the theme “The New South”.
JUROR & CURATOR: All artwork will be blindly selected and curated by Savannah College of Art and Design Associate Dean, Dale Clifford (Clemson University MFA Art Department alumni, MFA in Art, printmaking, 1989), Gallery Owner + Director, Yu Kai Lin, and Printmaker, Kofke Jason Kofke. All work will be judged on composition, technical ability, originality, relevance to theme, and merit of each piece.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: All artwork must be original work by the artist and created within the last 5 years.
- Photography excluded.
- Artists under the age of 18 must have signed parental consent.
- Artists may submit up to 5 images for the $25 application fee, with additional $5 per artwork submitted after that.
- Entry fee must be paid by U.S. check or money order made payable to KAI LIN ART.
- All entries must be in by February 21, 2016 at 11:59pm.
- Chosen artists are responsible for shipping/transporting their artwork to and from the gallery.
- All artwork must be for sale.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
- All entries must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Include ‘THE NEW SOUTH Submission’ in the Subject Box
- Attach images directly to the email.
- Print out the Application Form and mail it along with a $25 U.S. Check or money order payable to KAI LIN ART.
Please mail application form and payment to the following address:
KAI LIN ART
THE NEW SOUTH SUBMISSION FORM
999 Brady Ave. NW Suite 7
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
NOTE: Emails will not be opened until KAI LIN ART receives application form and payment in the mail.
AWARDS: Best In Show, 2 Honorable Mentions, Best Application of the Theme, and Best Technical Merit
SALES: Sales are encouraged and will be split 50/50 between the artist and KAI LIN ART.
- February 21, 2016: Entry Deadline
- March 6, 2016: Notifications to selected artists by email
- March 23-26, 2016: Artwork due at KAI LIN ART
- April 8 – May 14, 2016: Exhibition Dates
- April 8, 2016, 7:00-10:00pm: Opening Reception
- May 18-21, 2016: Artwork Available for Pickup
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org