Artists are talented, hard-working people, so why are so many exhausted, broke, and overwhelmed? Artists U will present tools and approaches for building a balanced, sustainable artist life. Based on 10 years of work with artists locally and nationally, artist leaders Andrew Simonet (Philadelphia), Michaela Pilar Brown (Columbia) and Rodney Lee Rogers (Charleston) will offer artists tools for reconnecting with deep values, building community, and managing time and money.
Dates and location:
- How much does it cost? It’s free (but the class size is limited).
- Who is it for? South Carolina artists.
- Do you have to attend both sessions? Yes.
- Will there be beverages? Of course. And lunch on Saturday.
- How do I apply to participate? Find out more about Artists U and register here.